Saturday, November 8, 2014

Week 9

I've had a bad week and I fell behind slightly on the content of the course. I may not have done as well as I could have on the test and the tutorial quiz this week. However, this did show me what my weaknesses were and what I have to work more on. I am perfectly fine with getting the structure of a proof down, however I had some difficulty with the actual content on the proofs in the test. I've looked over all of the proofs we have done in lectures/tutorial exercises/the assignment and I have figured out how to do the questions I couldn't do properly on the test. I think with a little more practice, I should be fine. As for this week's tutorial quiz, I discovered that I am not too confident about counting steps. I have been working on that by doing the practice questions in the course notes pdf on the course website.

On the other hand, I've been finding the things we are currently learning in lectures quite easy to follow. I am very confident in proving something is in big O of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment