Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 5

In lectures, we are still going through different types of proofs. Everything is pretty straightforward and there isn't very much to say about it.
We had our test this week. I prepared for the test by looking through old lecture slides, notes that I have made, assignment 1 and tutorial exercise. I also looked at the old test paper that was posted on the course website. However, the answers on the paper were very vague and although I knew how to determine whether each one would be True or False, I was not entirely confident with my explanations as to why they were True or False, and the answers on the sample test did not really help. But overall, for the actual test, I felt that I did okay and there weren't any questions that I had trouble with.

No comments:

Post a Comment